C++ is a general-purpose programming language that was developed by Bjarne Stroustrup as an extension of the C language, or "C with Classes". It has imperative, object-oriented and generic programming features, while also providing facilities for low-level memory manipulation.
- C++ is one of the world's most popular programming languages.
- C++ can be found in today's operating systems, Graphical User Interfaces, and embedded systems.
- C++ is an object-oriented language that gives a clear structure to programs and allows code to be reused, lowering development costs.
- C++ is portable and can be used to develop applications that can be adapted to multiple platforms.
- C++ is fun and easy to learn!
- As C++ is close to C# and Java, it makes it easy for programmers to switch to C++ or vice versa